Member Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by the combined branches of UNISON Doxford, UNISON SEEB, UNISON Western Energy hereby known as UNISON.
- These terms cover all prize draws unless otherwise stated.
Eligibility to enter for this draw
- Start date will be 1 June 2020
- An existing member is defined as; ‘a fully paid up subscription paying member for a minimum of three months’
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
How to enter
- All existing members are automatically entered into the draw
- Members with a lapsed or cancelled status will not be eligible.
- UNISON will not accept responsibility if contact details provided, or that are held in the member details system, are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prizes for the Refer a Friend draw will be:
- First Prize Per Quarter 1x £250
- Second Prize Per Quarter 1x £150
- Third Prize Per Quarter 1x £100
- Draws are done Quarterly
- Q1 = Last working day of August 2020
- Q2 = Last working day of November 2020
- 2021 Quarters will be confirmed if Prize Draw is extended
- Draws will be completed within 7 days of the close of the quarter
- Prizes are paid in vouchers of the winner’s choice, either physically or via e-Voucher
- UNISONs use of brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random.
- Eligible entries are only able to win one prize per quarter.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of UNISON regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered about it.
- The winner will be notified via their preferred contact method and by email.
- UNISON will attempt to contact the winner twice in accordance with #19.
- If the winner does not respond to the contact notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second attempt, they will lose their right to the prize, and UNISON reserves the right to draw and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by UNISON for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us through your local branch.
- The winner agrees to the release of their name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via UNISON.
- An announcement of the winner’s name and place of work will be made via UNISONs normal channels of communication, which may include online articles or notices.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with UNISONs Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- UNISON does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that UNISON does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- UNISON does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- UNISON reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.