Festive Weekend Trip: 27 November 2021
UNISON Doxford are excited to announce the opportunity for a Festive Weekend trip on 27 & 28 November
We know the past year and a bit has been hard on everyone, from not seeing loved ones, to being unable to celebrate special events and more. Given the pandemic hit a new peak in the winter of 2020 we were not able to run the usual Christmas Market trip we normally do, but now the future looks brighter, we have teamed up with with ITO Tours again to bring to you (our valued members) the following trip.
What you need to know
If you would like to purchase a ticket, please note the following:
- £99 Per Person (£50 single person supplement)
- £10 deposit (per person) to secure your place to be paid on or before, 27 July 2021.
- The remainder of the deposit of £40 to paid on or before 27 August 2021.
- The final amount will need to be paid before 27 October 2021.
- Email us with the type of room(s) you will need (Single, Double or Twin)
- Bank transfer reference: XMAS 2021
The bank details for the payments have been issued out to all our members, if you are not sure please contact the Doxford Mailbox and we can send them to you.
Situated in Manchester city centre, Hampton by Hilton Manchester Northern Quarter has a restaurant and a fitness centre. This new hotel, built in 2020, is within easy walking distance from the Manchester Arena and Arndale Shopping Centre.
- Executive Coach throughout the trip
- One nights’ accommodation at the Hampton by Hilton Manchester Northern Quarter City Centre Hotel sharing a Twin or Double Room
- Travel to York (Sunday)
Rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat screen TV, equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries, and features a desk.
The Northern Quarter is a trendy neighbourhood, with vibrant street art, bohemian bars and independent record shops. It’s home to buzzy restaurants and some of the city’s liveliest music venues, which host up and coming indie bands and established acts.
Cultural attractions include the artists’ studios at Manchester Craft and Design Centre, and rotating exhibits at the Centre for Chinese Contemporary Art.
Sunday, the coach will take everyone to York city centre, where you can take in the delights of the historic city, enjoy any markets that may be on during the festive period as well as see some sights.